Friday, March 29, 2013

Our beautiful Old English Sheepdog, Oscar, went to the beauty parlor today.  He is all fluffy and white again.  He so loves being bathed and comes away in the happiest of moods and jumps around like a puppy, when he's actually a retiree (10 years is old for such a big dog). 

While I was waiting I went to a coffee shop and ordered a coffee and a toasted sandwich.  After half an hour I was starting to get scratchy, but had nothing better to do so didn't create a fuss.  Eventually the coffee came, but no sandwich - it would just be a few minutes I was assured.  When it did come it was white, but a bit crusty on top.  What part of toasted didn't she understand.  Politely asked for it to be toasted some more, which she did (seemed to take forever) only to find when I bit into it that it was not the filling I ordered.  That's when I lost it.  Gave them the coffee (which tasted odd, I think the jug had soy milk in it before mine) and the sandwich and a piece of my mind.  Got my revenge, put it on facebook.  The coffee chain is Gloria Jeans - give them a wide berth.

No comments:

Post a Comment